Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1000 Words {#2}

We all know the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words".... and when you have kids, it sometimes feels more like two thousand! I've been wanting to find a way of incorporating more of my "real" life into my blog, and what better way to do it than with pictures?!

This week's pictures are a reminder to me to not take myself so seriously........







...Kids are good little teachers, aren't they?  :)




Thanks for taking a peek inside my Lemon Tree Dwelling!
I hope you feel right at home :)
-Cathy

3 comments :

  1. Ummmm .... that could not be more awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cracked me up before 8 am. LOVE IT cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks Rachelle! Glad I could start your day off with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...