Image Map

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Guest Posting Debut


Good morning, everyone! Or should I say lucky morning....!? It IS a lucky morning here....partly because the awful overnight snowstorm that had been predicted hasn't hit us (at least not yet....) and partly because today I am making my guest posting debut over at one of my favorite blogs - Just Us Four! It is both exciting and nerve wracking to post on someone else's blog....but for now I'm going to focus on the exciting part :) So thank you, Shannah, for the wonderful opportunity!! And thank you, lovely readers, for checking out my Lucky Mugs - made with my kids' fingerprints - at Just Us Four! For the full post, click here!

I'll be back later for more - hope to see you back later, too!




Thanks for taking a peek inside my Lemon Tree Dwelling!
I hope you feel right at home :)
-Cathy

4 comments :

  1. These mugs are really cute! And, of course, I love the Irish theme. I wonder if you could get the girls involved. Their fingerprints would be a little less perfect, but oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - I didn't make it clear in the post, but these ARE their fingerprints! Nora's is the little one in the middle :)

      Delete
  2. So adorable! Btw, switched to google+ so did i turn no reply?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. PBN Booster Package

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...